Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rare One So Close - What will be next out of the woodwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare One So Close - What will be next out of the woodwork?

I often wonder how they keep coming out of the wood work. This one is real close to home. I know of another one 100 miles from here in Cape but it is brought to shows quite often and often has another very unique Stude on a trailer behind it. I never had a clue this one on craigslist was in the area. According to his ad this means there are 2 of the 7 survivors in this area! http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/2984426818.html
    Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
    1961 Hawk 4-speed
    1967 Avanti
    1961 Lark 2 door
    1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

It sure is a nice one. Was is at Lancaster pa a few years ago.

Take care

George o

Comment

Brakes! Brakes! Brakes!
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Quite rare...but $35,000? I think he needs a Jay Leno type of buyer, and they are few and far between for big trucks (even rare ones).

IMHO, $35k is MORE than top dollar, but if the seller wants a shot at top dollar, he probably should fix the breaks () and put tires on it.
        Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

finding "break" parts is tough. I have PLENTY of broke parts and a few brake parts....hmmm, break parts...is that a bolgna sandwich? Coffee?

Comment

That truck belongs to Mike Jahnsen. I met the family in Springfield last year and have Raymond, the 16 year old kid on my facebook list. He has a Champ pickup and they have quite a few Studes, mostly big trucks that they use on the farm. The coolest one aside from this Diesel is an equally nice 1 ton four wheel drive.

I think $35K is a lot more than it's worth but, can't blame them for trying. I believe Ford Stoeker has been asking $40K for his very similar Diesel. But he's been giving out that price for a few years now.

Comment

Ford's Diesel price includes a color and wheel matching heavy duty trailer with a winch. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJim View Post
                Ford's Diesel price includes a color and wheel matching heavy duty trailer with a winch. Jim
                Didn't know that, so that sweetens the deal a bit!

Comment

Working...
                X