Titles (fun with)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles (fun with)

Following up on the theme that Studebaker had some great model names, I have noticed that the titles used to classify members of this forum are all Studebaker car models [:0]... It also seems that once you have over 1000 posts, there is no additional class(title) to be attained.

So... I think if you have over 2500 or say, 5000 posts - you should become a "TRANSTAR" member[8D], or maybe a "CHAMP" member[8D] (Can't think of many folks that would want to be a "SCOTSMAN" member - sorry Matthew [}]) Whaddya say, Bob[?][?] (and other folks)[:0]

Mark
    57 Transtar
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Why not start with the low number posters with wheel barrows. Then move up to wagons & carrages, ect...

Gordon

Comment

Why not start with the low number posters with wheel barrows. Then move up to wagons & carrages, ect...

Gordon

Comment

I can't imagine too many of our Stude family based out of San Francisco wants to be a 'Cruiser' for very long! [8][:0][)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
        1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

I can't imagine too many of our Stude family based out of San Francisco wants to be a 'Cruiser' for very long! [8][:0][)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
          1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Along those same lines, I think the "champion" should be replaced with "LarkIV" , Starlight replaced with "LarkIV", and cruiser replaced by Starliner, and regal replaced by a truck.

It's only fitting for a newbie to have the status of an entry-model LarkIV! Believe me, a champion is much more car then a larkIV!

Comment

Along those same lines, I think the "champion" should be replaced with "LarkIV" , Starlight replaced with "LarkIV", and cruiser replaced by Starliner, and regal replaced by a truck.

It's only fitting for a newbie to have the status of an entry-model LarkIV! Believe me, a champion is much more car then a larkIV!

Comment

Kent,

Just when was the Lark IV built? Is it then an upgrade to a Lark VI?

Gary

Comment

Kent,

Just when was the Lark IV built? Is it then an upgrade to a Lark VI?

Gary

Comment

Gary,
                    the IV model may be a true Studebaker. Think slow drip!

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                    53 Starliner Hardtop
                    Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Gary,
                      the IV model may be a true Studebaker. Think slow drip!

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                      53 Starliner Hardtop
                      Newton Grove, NC

Comment

I dunno.....................a wheelbarrow full of GOLD at the BOTTOM of the list? Put me at the head of the line for one of those.

wagone and the R2 Avanti

Comment

I dunno.....................a wheelbarrow full of GOLD at the BOTTOM of the list? Put me at the head of the line for one of those.

wagone and the R2 Avanti

Comment

Working...
                          X