Just Wishing,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wishing,...

There was someone out there that had a nos beltline trim package for,...
    a 52 2 door hard top just stashed away.

Yes I know, Ha Ha.

Just the two front corners ?

Dean.

Ever consider making them: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...iner-Belt-line It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be.

Comment

Deano,
      I thought you had already bought the beltline trim work for your car. Loose it? Bend it? or just missing some pieces?

Comment

I've got what you need, only $30,000....rest of the car comes with it...FREE!
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Lou add your house in Stockton and you go a deal.
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Dean, check your PMs. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by studefan View Post
              Dean, check your PMs. Thanks
              Fan,
              Dean does not come on alot. I am sure he will check back in on his thread, but might be a day or two. He is a busy guy. I am just glad he made time to take my truck for a spin with me...

Comment

Dean, I see from my PM history that I failed to get back to you (10-2010) on this subject, very sorry. I have sent another PM to you and set a reminder in my phone to follow up. Looking forward to hearing from you at your convenience. Dave

Comment

Iz this whut you're lookin' for???

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Sorry I posted this and am just now getting to check it.
                    thanks to all for the info. I did check my pms and tryied to respond but I don't know if I am getting thru. Making them is a cool idea if you just had to also would be nice and possibly fun to do and try to acually get good at. Like you say it could come in handy for other parts as well.
                    Kelly I do have all my beltline trim but these corners I screwed up my self and darnit to this day I still don't want to talk about it.
                    Mr. Van Anne I can only dream of owning a car as nice as yours but I sometimes do.
                    Roscomacaw, yes that is a very nice example of one of them, just looks like I'm a few days late and at least $21.00 short.
                    Wish I had known about that one.
                    The ones I have arent terrible just each is missing one of the bottons and one has the screw hole on the end rotted off.
                    I suppose they are still useable tho.

Dean.

Comment

Working...
                    X