So BOB PETERSON did it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So BOB PETERSON did it!!

We were at the Wal-Mart meet at SB. Somebody walked up and looked at Molly and said, "Too bad about that dented door." I agreed. Then he said, "Well, I'm the guy that put it there!"[:0]

It was Bob Peterson from C and B Studebaker in CA. I guess he was moving it out for Dick and hit a post with it[B)] He was a nice enough guy that I decided against having him arrested, and he autographed his work for me:

It was great meeting you, Bob... and I'll be in touch for some parts for this and my other Studes (even if you did pick on Molly for blowing a little smoke on the track).

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Actually, it was dented when I first saw the car. Bob didn't fess up to it then .

I hope you picked up a new door when you were at SASCO...I think they are about $100 NOS.

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Actually, it was dented when I first saw the car. Bob didn't fess up to it then .

I hope you picked up a new door when you were at SASCO...I think they are about $100 NOS.

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

As a matter of fact, I did- among several other things![^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp

As a matter of fact, I did- among several other things![^]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
          X