Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to Dean

Sorry for restripping your street today
    I just wanted to make sure you knew which way to drive out of your street....

Wow , I just today saw this, Thanks for coming over and not only taking me for a ride but letting me drive Oscar!
    In case you guys are wondering Oscar really scoots, Kelly lets me drive his baby that he puts all his hard work into so I'm trying to be gentle.
    Then Kelly leaves and like he said pretty much re striped the road as far as the eye can see.
    Kelly your doing a great job on him and hope some day soon I cann come over and return the favor "s"

Dean.

Comment

It also helps reseal the pavement!

Gordon S

Comment

Well...since we are talking Studebaker here...did you restripe the pavement with OIL or RUBBER?
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

A little rubber....down the street and around the corner....
          Hope your neighbors aren't mad...but since I know they are car guys, I figure I am ok.
          I can't wait for a ride in your car btw. My wife and daughter both want a ride as well.

Comment

OH MAN!!! Had I KNOWN you were gonna mistreat that delicate little V8 like that! LOL!
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Yeah right Bob....you realize I have seen your YouTube videos of you smokin em down the street right.
              I just drive Oscar the way he should be driven...with a smile!

Comment

Working...
              X