Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About a Studebaker website...

I hope/think this is a Studebaker-related topic:
    I've got a question about www.racingstudebakers website, it refuses to show up on my computer since a while ago. I thought it might be a computer-problem but I've tried other computers also. So: does anyone else have the same problem, & if so, what happened?
    Nox.

The link that you put up is not complete. Try this :
    Bill H
    Daytona Beach
    SDC member since 1970
    Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

Originally posted by shifter4 View Post
      The link that you put up is not complete. Try this :
      http://racingstudebakers.com/foo/index.php
      Or this. http://racingstudebakers.com/
      Bob Langer
      Glenshaw,PA

Comment

That didn't work either, it must be something wrong around here, it just says "error403" when I try it.
        Maybe I should get in the car & drive out of the Amsterdam region & try somewhere else.
        (Later, not now.)
        Thanx for the possibility thou!
        Nox.

Comment

I just clicked on Bob's link and it popped right up.
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Worked for me too although I have had problems in the past.
            "In the heart of Arkansas."
            Searcy, Arkansas
            1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
            1952 2R pickup

Comment

403 is a "Forbidden" error. This indicates a fundamental access problem...the 403 error is equivalent to a blanket 'NO' by the Web server. It may be that Sonny is blocking IP addresses in your range, or outside a specified range.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

E mail Sonny

Nox,
                Sonny has had a real bad time with scammers and others messing up the web site. So he has the access settings real tight to prevent problems. So when I had this problem I e mailed Sonny and he gave me access. So I suggest you e mail Sonny at
                racingstudebakers@pbtcomm.net
                He will be glad to fix things up for you. I wondered where you went.
                Dan

Comment

Thanx a lot!
                  I'll be on to it as soon as I get hold on someone who understands this stuff AND can translate what my computers Swedish words might mean in English, I'm bad enough as it is with computer-languish in Swedish so I for sure will need some help with this...
                  Oh, it's gonna be GOOD to be back!
                  Nox.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverHawkDan View Post
                    Nox,
                    Sonny has had a real bad time with scammers and others messing up the web site. So he has the access settings real tight to prevent problems. So when I had this problem I e mailed Sonny and he gave me access. So I suggest you e mail Sonny at
                    racingstudebakers@pbtcomm.net
                    He will be glad to fix things up for you. I wondered where you went.
                    Dan
                    Yep, right on the money, Dan. In fact, most of the Asian Basin and ALL of eastern Europe has had to be banned! VERY bad "stuff" comes from those places! Only change, my email address is racingstude@pbtcomm.net. Special thanks to "shifter44" for the heads up. I'm workin' on getting Nox fixed up!
                    Sonny
                    http://RacingStudebakers.com

Comment

This relives me a bit, I'm not that awfully happily impressed about the astern stuff either...
                      & I'm really happy that my problem is fixable!
                      Nox.

Comment

Hey Sonny!
                        I received a E-mail that I should send one to racingstude@pbtcom.net, & so I did but it came back as a failure-notice, "impossible to send it to" or something like that it said.
                        Nox.

Comment

Nox: It 'appears' that you didn't send to his complete address ......comm.net comm. not com. You might try that. stupak

Comment

Guess what... While writing here it all worked out in the meantime.
                            Thanx alot for all the support & help!
                            Nox.

Comment

Working...
                            X