1948 Studebaker Doors and Fenders needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1948 Studebaker Doors and Fenders needed

Greetings from Northern Minnesota. The body parts on my 1948 Studebaker Commander looked pretty good until I removed them. Unfortunately there was a lot of rust, and rust through in some places. Does anybody know where I can find both driver's side doors, both front fenders, and that body panal under the fog lights and behind the front bumper?

Also, the connection that goes between the air intake vent on the fender to the motor compartment is pretty bad. I could use both of them.

Joe

I would like to buy both driver's side doors for my 1948 Studebaker Commander Land Cruiser. I also need both front fenders. There is also a body panel under the fog lights behind the front bumper that I need. Also, the materials that deliver air from the fender vents to the interior are rusted out.

If you have any of these parts please e-mail me at grantwriter1@msn.com or call me at 218-865-6364 after 10:00 A.M. (I work all night).

Joe
    Last edited by showbizkid; 03-28-2012, 09:39 PM. Reason: Duplicate thread

Joe, PM sent.

Comment

I have merged both of your threads into one. Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic. Thanks!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Why does the "Moved" icon appear in front of my message? Why can't I access my replies? This has never happened to me before. That's why I posted another thread on the same topic.

Joe

Comment

What replies are you trying to access, Joe? To get to your private messages, just click the "Private Messages" link at the top of the page.

The "Moved" icon appears because your post was moved

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I have some LC doors from a 51 But I can't get at them until next week. I have the panel above the grille from a 48 with nice 'studebaker' script Check the parts book for interchange-ability.

Comment

Thanks for the information about the Private Messages link. And thanks for being patient. I'm still learning how to use the forum, and it may take a while yet. Where was my post moved?

Comment

Originally posted by (S) View Post
                I have some LC doors from a 51 But I can't get at them until next week. I have the panel above the grille from a 48 with nice 'studebaker' script Check the parts book for interchange-ability.

I know the doors from a 1950 Studebaker LC will fit a 1948 LC. I'll check to see whether or not doors from a '51 will fit.

Thanks and stay in touch.

Joe
                grantwriter1@msn.com
                218-865-6364

Comment

Working...
                X