No announcement yet.

Studebaker National Museum featured in 8 page Collectible Automobile article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker National Museum featured in 8 page Collectible Automobile article

The latest issue (June) of Collectible Automobile has a very nice eight page feature article with 19 photos and some very complimentary text on the Studebaker National Museum. I counted just four minor errors which are of no serious importance to the average reader. The one thing I did note that might be a bit confusing to some is the choice of photos used at the opening page of the article. While the text describes the three floors of the new 55,000 foot building there is no photo of the actual museum building. Instead the opening photo shows the archive building (see attached image). Overall very good publicity for the museum.
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Dick: That link seems to access only the first 2 pages of the article, but you say it is 8 pages long. Even so, the link is a bit difficult to read, so I'll go buy a copy of the magazine. Thanks for the heads-up.

You're right; 'misleading to display a photograph of the Archives Building and then discuss an entirely different property. Weird. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Bob; Not a link to C/A. It is just the two pages I scanned for illustration purposes. To my knowledge C/A does not post their articles on the net.
      Richard Quinn

Comment

As already stated, an excellent read and great PR for Studebaker. While very pricey, Collectible Automobile consistently has excellent writeups with top notch photos. Just wish it was published more than bimonthly.
        Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
        jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Another thing that is hardly ever noted about the magazine is that there is NO ADVERTISING. That accounts fort the high cover price.
          Richard Quinn

Comment

Working...
          X