question on selling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on selling

Folks...where is the best place to post stuff for sale? I don't see items too often on this site...I assume that is not what this site is all about.

Thoughts please.

D
    sigpicGood judgment is the result of experience; ...experience is the result of bad judgment.

Doug, try the Studebaker Swap Page -studebakerswap.com
    Jim
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Best place? eBay. Not perfect, but nothing is. At least you'll get a lot of exposure.
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Then there's always the classified ads in Turning Wheels. Many Stude owners do not peruse the internet but 13,000 have access to the printed word.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

(And SDC members get one free ad a year!)

(copy)
          Classified Advertising Fees
          Each Studebaker Drivers Club MEMBER is entitled to ONE 25-word FREE classifed ad per year. If your free ad exceeds 25 words, please add 20 cents per word for each word over the free 25 words.
          If you are NOT a Studebaker Drivers Club (SDC) member, classified ads cost $.50 per word, per month.

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
          Then there's always the classified ads in Turning Wheels. Many Stude owners do not peruse the internet but 13,000 have access to the printed word.
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Is there really something that says Studebaker items for sale can't be posted here? It seems I have seen such here on a rather regular basis.
            Joe Roberts
            '61 R1 Champ
            '65 Cruiser
            Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Policy was established that items or services could be offered here as long as it remains a forum and does not become a marketplace.
              Here's the official ruling found in the "Stickies"

SDC Forum Advertising Policy
              The following policy, having been established and approved by the Studebaker Drivers Club Board of Directors, is effective immediately 2/24/06). This policy states:

Studebaker vehicles or parts may be posted in the “General Studebaker Discussion” Forum of our SDC website with the following limitations:

1. A single posting may contain no more than 5 vehicles or items for sale.

2. Only one (1) posting per week will be accepted listing vehicles or items for sale from each participant.

3. Advertisers who have had their Turning Wheels advertising privileges revoked and not reinstated are not permitted to list vehicles or parts for sale on our webpage.

4. Complaints regarding forum advertisers will be directed to the Turning Wheels Complaints Arbiter and the same standards will apply to forum advertisers as Turning Wheels advertisers. These standards are printed in Turning Wheels and at, http://www.studebakerdriversclub.com/tw_adpolicies.asp
              Last edited by rockne10; 03-22-2012, 06:01 PM.
              Brad Johnson,
              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks Brad! You saved me the trouble

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X