64 Hawk is Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Hawk is Home

Well my 1964 GT Hawk arrived at 7am today, runs and drives good after being in a Museum for 25 years, I had all new brakes put on the car, tires, rebuilt alternator, all the lights, horn and wiper now working so it will pass a Texas inspection and now the fun part, the rust on the corners, you can not see it from the outside its hidden in the dark corners. Well guys I'm in it for the long haul and I will be looking for a bunch of advice on the repairs, I'm thinking one corner at a time so I don't break the bank. But the way I see it, I own a 1964 GT Hawk a part of American automotive history and proud of it.

We want to see pictures........ Sounds beautiful, but pictures will make it even better. Good luck and there will be alot of advice and help for the gang.

Mark

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to this forum. Pics soon!

Comment

Wish mine had been a museum car. Welcome to the forum. The help here is invaluable, but freely given. Congratulations on the GT.
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I anguished over whether to buy that car for about a month before forcing myself to stop drooling over the pix of it. The seller/curator of the museum seemed to be an honest guy, but he distinctly denied ANY rust, ANYWHERE. If it has rust issues, I am glad to have passed on it.

Comment

I trust you will enjoy your '64 GT Hawk as much as I have enjoyed mine over the last 42 years.

\"QUIGLEY DOWN UNDER\"
            MELBOURNE.

Comment

The 1964 Gran Turismo Hawk..... One of the nicest--and rarest--of the Studebaker Hawks! Good luck with it!

Comment

Sure is see my signature picture one of the best.
                Candbstudebakers
                Castro Valley,
                California

Comment

Looks like this one. http://tinyurl.com/83ylpf9
                  sigpic
                  '89 Ford Festiva
                  '90 Ford F250 4x4
                  '18 Kia Soul
                  '64 Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk
                  '66 International Harvester pickup

Comment