Fuel bowl screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel bowl screen

I can not seem to find my fuel bowl screen and I am curious if anyone has one for sale?

I am using the pump/bowl set up off of a 1952 Cmmander 232. I have gutted the pump and I am using an electric FP, but I LOVE the look of the pump and bowl hanging off of the tall filler neck.

There is a small, i believe brass, screen that fits up in the top above the glass bowl.

I believe the part number is 185369, or possibly 185389, cant read the 6 or 8 clearly.
    If anyone has one let me know. This bowl has no filter in it, just a separator bowl and a screen which is fine seince I am running an electric pump and a good inline fuel filter before the pump so a final screen would be nice, but not mandatory.

Thanks folks.
    Kelly

Have you called Studebakers West, or Studebaker International?
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Or Studebaker's Northwest?
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Or try a Tractor supply.
        Used on the ol' Allis Chalmers... $3.19 each

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I wuz just gonna say...... I got one at Tractor Supply Hardware a couple weeks ago. Ford 8N fuel woes drove me to it!
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Jeff, that looks like the style I need. Thanks.
            I will have to have it shipped to my house since the nearest TSH is in Bakersfield...3.5 hours away. Long drive for a 3 dollar parts..LOL.

Comment

Working...
            X