All Time Record Set!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Time Record Set!!!

As a diligent watcher of all facits of the SDC Web site & Forums, it was duly noted this evening at 9:36 PM an all-time record was set:

The mosts ever users online ...a total of 368 (106 members + 262 guests)!

...and it might go even higher tonight!!!

Congratulations to you all!!!
    Last edited by Welcome; 03-13-2012, 05:19 AM.

375 at 8:36 my time (9:36 Studebaker time). Somebody play these numbers for a lottery ticket and report back with your results.
    sigpic
    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

That"s a lot of users. It might go up more!

Gordon S

Comment

where are these counters located

Comment

It is because I talk so much that I count as 25 people...

Comment

Originally posted by 58PackardWagon View Post
            where are these counters located
            Close your current window and then go here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.com/

...and scroll near the bottom you should be able to see "CURRENTLY ACTIVE USERS"

Comment

I see just over 200, not sure how to see the 'guests', anyway- WELCOME!

Comment

This site is free to join folks, come on in, the water is fine.
                I have never understood people staying guests for a long time. Its free, its fun, its helpful, its informative and there are tons of great people here, and then me.
                When I was searching for info after I bought my C-cab, this place popped up on my first 3 searches...so I just joined.

Comment

To:WELCOME,---- Spending time concentrating on "records" like this helps Me to understand why You don't have time to answer Your e-mails!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                    To:WELCOME,---- Spending time concentrating on "records" like this helps Me to understand why You don't have time to answer Your e-mails!!!!!!!!

AFAIK, every EMAIL sent to our family's direct address (shown in our "Signature block") that requires a response ...gets a response! I'll do some checking with the other 4 family members who often use that same email address and see if they opened & deleted some mail. The only two emails it shows I received from you, also indicate responses were sent ...did you send more than those two???

Hey, something strange ...I just noticed our "signature block" shows up in post "preview" mode, but once you click "submit" it completely disappears ...in fact it looks like everyone that has a "signature" is experiencing that same disappearing problem!

UPDATE: Apparently while Logged IN to the Forum "Signatures" are NOT visible, but once Logged OUT they do appear.
                    Last edited by Welcome; 03-13-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

That's great to see. Many of the guests are Search engine "Bots" crawling through the pages, that will help others searching find us later.
                      Pat Dilling
                      Olivehurst, CA
                      Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
                      X