Freebie-thingys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freebie-thingys

I've been trying to find one half of my garage today. I found (amongst other things) a pair of shift rods for a 65-66 V8 3-speed car. Someone could claim them for shipping costs.

And where's the fella that wanted a Champion air cleaner support bracket? I found one!
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Once again, your showing your good heart my friend.

Comment

Further digging brought up lotsa hardware and some overhaul parts, but one thing I didn't expect is an Avanti window run. It's in good shape if anyone wants to pay shipping.

Also found a coffee can full of serial # plates for cars and trucks as well as a bunch of body tags I'd forgotten about. Even found one for a Sky Hawk. Body # 680. Wonder where that car went?
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Your going to go and ruin your reputation with all of this generosity...lol

Comment

Bob,
          Would you happen to have the shift linkage for a 65 Cruiser with an automatic? We took it off, put it somewhere and now we can't find it. This is the rod from the column to the transmission. I would hate to have to set up a pulley and string contraption to shift this car for it's maiden voyage.
          Jamie McLeod
          Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
          1958 Commander "Christine"
          1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
          1955 Commander Sedan
          1964 Champ
          1960 Lark

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
            You're going to go and ruin your reputation with all of this generosity...lol
            No, he won't
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

@ roscomacaw-PM sent.

Comment

rusty, your PM never made it to me. If youi like, send it via studebob(at)clearwire.net

Comment

Working...
                X