D & M Restorations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D & M Restorations

Any of you guys in the Greenville, S.C. area know of this shop. They advertise as America's finest classic instrument restoration shop.
    I called them and they said they could repair my fuel gauge for the Hawk.
    Any feed back on this place?

I've heard of D&M doing excellent work back into the late 90's
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

JER: I,had D&M,restore and convert a clock for my 1963 Lark.I,haven't installed it yet,but it looks like new.They,are very good communicators,and kept me informed of progress as it went along. I,have no doubt,it will operate,just fine. VA88

Comment

They did the speedometer on my 64 Avanti and it looks like new.

Comment

Originally posted by JER View Post
          Any of you guys in the Greenville, S.C. area know of this shop. They advertise as America's finest classic instrument restoration shop.
          I called them and they said they could repair my fuel gauge for the Hawk.
          Any feed back on this place?
          Get me an address and I'll be happy to drop by and check them out.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

I called them to do some gauges for me, but, was told I had a year wait.
            (I couldn't wait a year).
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by bezhawk View Post
              I called them to do some gauges for me, but, was told I had a year wait.
              (I couldn't wait a year).
              Sounds about right. They have had my gas gauge and sending unit for over a month and had not worked on it yet. Called three weeks ago and was told it was next in line and would call in about a week. No call so I called again this morning and was told it was next in line. Their ad in Hemming's said fast turn around!

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
                Get me an address and I'll be happy to drop by and check them out.
                D&M Restoration
                57B Creekside Park Ct
                Greenville, S.C.
                864 254 9989

Comment

When my entire set of Avanti Stewart Warner gauges were restored I used Williamson's Instrument Service located in Chester, Arkansas. The work was excellent and the gauges were turned around in a couple of months. I'm not sure what their timing or backlog is looking like currently but I seemed to have hit them at a good time.

At Williamson's Instruments, Inc. we strive to bring you quality gauge repair & restorations of your classic cars, trucks and virtually anything with a gauge.
                  sigpic
                  John
                  63R-2386
                  Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Working...
                  X