wedding rental car, SLC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding rental car, SLC?

Hopefully, this is the correct place for this... I've a friend with a daughter getting married in early July in SLC. She's looking for a 30's car to arrive and leave in. Anybody have any contacts?
    Thanks, Kelly

If no one steps up here, you might try the Antique Studebaker Club....or
    have someone find the local antique car club....and ask them to put the word out.
    The multi-make club I belong to here aften gets requests which are passed onto members via meetings and newsletters.
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Kelly,

There doesn't seem to be a local Antique Studebaker affiliated club in the Greater Salt Lake City area, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. Try contacting Fred Ball of the Walsatch Mountain Chapter of the SDC at: studeguru(at)gmail.com They are in the West Valley City suburb of SLC. I'm sure he can help or maybe suggest other clubs that might be able to help your daughter, on that special day, in her life!

Hope this helps

Comment

Check for any AACA member in the area.Call a auto repair shop that works on older cars they mey know on some in your area.

Comment

Thanks gents, good ideas, all. I'll check them out. I've actually met Fred at a couple of events. I'll give him a jingle.
          Regards, Kelly

Comment

Working...
          X