10% off Studebaker Auto Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10% off Studebaker Auto Glass

Hey! Check this website out: www.flatoutglass.net We have over 1,000 NAGS factory patterns so we are sure to have what you are looking for. All of glass is handcut from laminated safety glass and we offer a variety of colors (clear, grey, bronze, and green) We would love to work with you!

Contact us for a quick quote and receive 10% off and free shipping on every order! (use keyword: studebaker)

Any questions you have about glass? We are more than happy to answer any of them!

Fill out your profile on location and other info, might get more people wanting, and asking.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

I sent a message to him on his site and it seemed legit, I will be ordering some glass from him, very good price and free delivery/shipping. I No connection to him or his business, but I will b e a customer soon.

Comment

Thanks kmac530! We definitely try our best to keep our prices as reasonable as possibe so it is affordable for everyone!! We hope to work with you soon

Dennis
        Last edited by flatoutglass; 02-23-2012, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Thanks all of you studebaker owners for taking the time to look at our site! Let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Glass

I purchased the 8 pieces of side glass for the 56 president........
            Now who's gona help me install............
            Jack White
            Charlotte,NC
            North Carolina Studebaker Drivers Club

Comment

Hey Bamajak! We appreciate your order! Unfortunately we do not install the glass, we just cut the glass. Some people like to put the glass in themselves and others like to find people in their own state to install it for them

Comment

Jack,
                Just Google "Auto Glass Installers, Charlotte, NC".
                Of course, some of them may be miffed that you didn't have them cut the new glass to begin with. Others may appreciate your forethought.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

How much for the front Passenger Door Glass on a 65 Commander. The top of mine is chipped and missing a chunk. Just one of the many ways water gets in!
                  1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

We do have patterns for the 65 commander. The passenger door glass is $70 each. So if you just need to replace the one that is chipped, it will be $63 with the 10% off and we offer free shipping on every order! You can email us at flatoutglass@gmail.com, contact us through our website, or give us a call at 864-836-1131 if you need further information or would like to place an order!

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks everyone for your inquiries and orders! We are so happy to be serving the studebaker community

Comment

Originally posted by flatoutglass View Post
                        Thanks everyone for your inquiries and orders! We are so happy to be serving the studebaker community

Saw your Stude glass at the Fly-in last weekend. It looks like a nicely done product. Steve
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flatoutglass View Post
                          We do have patterns for the 65 commander. The passenger door glass is $70 each. So if you just need to replace the one that is chipped, it will be $63 with the 10% off and we offer free shipping on every order! You can email us at flatoutglass@gmail.com, contact us through our website, or give us a call at 864-836-1131 if you need further information or would like to place an order!

Thanks!

Once I am ready to get new glass, I will be calling! I also sent your info to a Stude guy over on the HAMB. He was looking for a piece for his truck
                          1960 Lark VIII Regal Wagon

Comment

Thanks Steve we try out best to have the best products possible and we LOVE the fly-in... especially since it is so close to home And Cultural Infidel we would love to have your business whenever you are ready

Comment

If you have not already, I suggest you purchase an advertisement in Studebaker Drivers Club Magazine Turning Wheels. This forum touches a relatively small part of the club community, Turning Wheels gets to everyone. http://studebakerdriversclub.com/tw_abouttw.asp
                              Pat Dilling
                              Olivehurst, CA
                              Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Working...
                              X