TW tech articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other: TW tech articles

Besides indexing the issues of Turning Wheels, has anyone ever put together a binder of just the tech related articles and tech help pages? Just wondering as it would be good to have a binder you could pull off the book shelf with the needed info to use in conjunction with the maintenance manuals. There is a lot of added knowledge that is not in the original manuals. I guess somthing on the order that was in the old "gasp" DD manuals.
    Is all this info copyrighted ?
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Unless specifically copyrighted by one of the authors (eg, Fred Fox) everything in TW is copyrighted by SDC. Good idea, but nothing can be reprinted without permissiion. See bottom of table of contents box of any issue.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

For years; whenever I see anything of interest pretaining to my vehicles in TW CO-OPERATOR; I scan it & copy and paste it into Microsoft WORD, (Separate paces for each vehicle and/or engine). WHen I get a full page, I print it, punch holes in the side and put in my MAINTENANCE binder on the shelf. It saves a lot of time when one of the cars acts up. AND I don't havee a computer in the shop.

Comment

Working...
      X