Ping for Bullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ping for Bullet

Mark, did you ever get my PM to you about the NOS AC unit?
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

no I did not,

but you spoiled my taste buds for oranges, every orange I have bought at the store since has been a disappointment

A/C unit please send me info mark.riesch@yahoo.com
    Mark Riesch
    New Bern, NC

Comment

No I didn't either. I heard of one here in Hollywood, but the unit was new, but only one year old. So not an old NOS unit. I did find one at the Fall Studebaker swap meet for $100 with condenser and the coveted "Air Conditioned By Studebaker" still on it. I had it tested yesterday and it got a clean bill of health. I would be interested in looking at the NOS unit, if it is for a 65/66, however.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Mark

Comment

Wrong Mark. The one I'm thinking of goes by "Bullet" - I think. But if he's not interested, you're next in line.

Edit: OK Lee Chase in Los Angeles (323)938-4601 NOS still in box '66 style with the two rectangular louvers - $300 Does not have the little Studebaker name script on it. Just the underdash unit BTW
        Last edited by Roscomacaw; 02-03-2012, 07:28 PM.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I talked to Lee. That is the one I heard about. He bought it from Bob Helm in TX about 6 months ago. Wants $300. I did not look at it but he did say it was new in the box. He is trying to downsize his collection and wanted to sell that and a 64 Daytona. The Daytona is in the Feb TW. Very nice car. I saw it a couple years ago at LaPalma right after he got it.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X