This guy really knows how to part out a car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy really knows how to part out a car

Need any 63 Cruiser parts? Must have been a long winter in Oregon without much entertainment......

Find great deals on eBay for 1963 Studebaker Lark Cruiser . Shop with confidence.

Down to the differential bolts!

Pat, after clicking on his "name" on ebay, i think he just buys stuff to "clean up" to sell. but if i was in the NW, i'd probably pick up some of his "salmon flys". had a great time on the rogue river when i was a yout'.
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

That particular 1963 Cruiser was (probably) the radiator donor for my 1962 Lark............I snagged it off eBay.
      --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

It looks like he parted a pretty decent car.

Comment

He has a little optimistic view of some things, though... $10 for a cracked old sunvisor clip? Don't think so.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

... on the other hand, I just snagged a new pair of wiper arms for $19!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

At least nothing seems to have gone to waste. He dissected the "whole buffalo" so to speak.
              The interior rear view mirror is about 10% as nice as the one I set on the sink so my toddler can see himself brush his teeth.
              Andy
              62 GT

Comment

Working...
              X