Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come On Forum Members He is getting close!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come On Forum Members He is getting close!

Click on the link and vote for the Avanti.

1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Just did once a day for me.
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Comment

Done for the third time<g>
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Got my vote.

Comment

Incidentally, you don't have to worry about voting more often than the once per day allowed.

I lost track of exactly what time I voted on a given day and tried to vote again the next day. However, it had not yet been 24 hours.

When you do that, the window above the block of cars simply says, "Thank you. Your vote has already been counted."

Hence, you cannot vote more than once in a 24-hour period unless you go to a different computer. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            Incidentally, you don't have to worry about voting more often than the once per day allowed.

I lost track of exactly what time I voted on a given day and tried to vote again the next day. However, it had not yet been 24 hours.

When you do that, the window above the block of cars simply says, "Thank you. Your vote has already been counted."

Hence, you cannot vote more than once in a 24-hour period unless you go to a different computer. BP
            maybe enough time for us to go to our local libraries, and play "musical chairs" with their 'puters!!!
            Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
              Not quite that simple, Bob. I tried my wife's computer and it made no difference...we share the same wireless router. Apparently it takes voting from a completely different IP address.
              Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

You've got My vote too! Good luck

Comment

Done voted this AM

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    Not quite that simple, Bob. I tried my wife's computer and it made no difference...we share the same wireless router. Apparently it takes voting from a completely different IP address.
                    Interesting, Bruce; I did not realize/know that.

Good tip; I had not tried my wife's computer, but we share the same router.

Thanks. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I've been voting every day but today there is no place to vote. Just shows the percentages. ?? Is it over?

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Hawk View Post
                        I've been voting every day but today there is no place to vote. Just shows the percentages. ?? Is it over? Ted
                        Yep, Ted; must be. It says Poll Closed and it was a January poll.

'Looks like we got into the 30% bracket, but not enough to beat the Dodge....and went from 5th to 2nd in the process!

At least he didn't lose to a belly-button. BP

Comment

Working...
                        X