1962 "blaze red" Dupont Paint 1 & 1/2 Gallons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 "blaze red" Dupont Paint 1 & 1/2 Gallons

1 & 1/2 Gallons of Dupont Centuri single stage acrylic enamel, color is 1962 Stude blaze red.

1 gallon of Dupont Nason primer, and one gallon of the reducer for this primer.

All cans have never been opened after I bought it. I bought the supplies a couple months ago for a project and recently my plans were changed due to having to go with Ermine white since its a pretty rare car. After getting the build sheet, I decided it would be best to go with the original white on the car.

Everything $150 + UPS shipping. Just the red dupont enamel runs $180/gallon! My loss is your gain.

This is a good deal. Keep in mind if you are going to enter your car in a stock class that the new rules don't allow base coat/clear coat paint in stock classes (well, they're allowed...but you will loose points).

Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

This is a good deal. Keep in mind if you are going to enter your car in a stock class that the new rules don't allow base coat/clear coat paint in stock classes (well, they're allowed...but you will loose points).

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Working...
      X