NOS Studebaker Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS Studebaker Parts

Anybody interested in half trailer load of NOS Studebaker Parts? The trailer is a 53 ft. box van, filled to the top. A pretty nice running, restorable 1956 Golden Hawk and nice driving 64 Daytona Hardtop come with the deal. There is a ton of NOS 56 Hawk parts, enough to build one car, plus multiple extras. You name the part and I'd say it's there. Also a ton of misc. year and model Studebaker parts. Have more then asking price invested, have lost interest and have health issues. Price is negoiateable. If anyone is seriously interested drop me a note at bomarkham@embarqmail.com for details.
    Bo

Our poor '56 came back missing a bunch of stuff after we recovered it. (it was stolen)
    I'm interested! email sent.

Comment

Geeze, Bo; this doesn't sound good from a personal standpoint.

Are you having to back out of the hobby completely?

Sorry to hear of that, and here's hoping the health issues aren't too daunting. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Are you selling this as a package or as parts to those that are looking???
        Brian
        Brian Woods
        woodysrods@shaw.ca
        1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

did I miss something ?

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
            Geeze, Bo; this doesn't sound good from a personal standpoint.

Are you having to back out of the hobby completely?

Sorry to hear of that, and here's hoping the health issues aren't too daunting. BP
            Geeze, Bob; it's only 1/2 a tractor trailer load, I still have 8 full ones, plus the conex container, the 50'x100' 2 story building, 2 trailer loads in the 1530 sq. ft. building. It's not like I'm going to run out of parts in the next 50 years, or so.

These are parts bought for specific vehicle projects that have gone on to someone else, or are going with these parts. A lot of 55 Commander, 56 Golden Hawk, 63 R-2 Lark and 64 Daytona Hardtop stuff.
            Bo

Comment

An important factor in any sale is price. Yes - we're CASOs by and large - but we do realize that the acquisition of stuff requires compensation.
              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by bomarkham View Post
                Geeze, Bob; it's only 1/2 a tractor trailer load, I still have 8 full ones, plus the conex container, the 50'x100' 2 story building, 2 trailer loads in the 1530 sq. ft. building. It's not like I'm going to run out of parts in the next 50 years, or so.

I'd almost not believe a word of that had I not seen it all in person. <grin>

Comment

Working...
                X