Studebaker Crossword Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Crossword Puzzle

For anyone interested in a Studebaker specific crossword pulle, here's a link so for you to work it online. This one is relative to Hawks & Relatives. Letter or word hints are available if you need them. Good luck, Dan

http//www.MyCrosswords.com/966/DanielArmstrong/StudebakerHawkRelativesDec52011.html

Let me redo the link.

Comment

Fun puzzle!

Comment

Yeah - it was fun. I have issue with the answer "tooled dash". Technically correct, I guess, but I've only heard it called (correctly, that is) "engine turned". I don't think I've ever heard it called damascening - at least, not in the Studebaker world. Still, a fun puzzle!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
          Yeah - it was fun. I have issue with the answer "tooled dash". Technically correct, I guess, but I've only heard it called (correctly, that is) "engine turned". I don't think I've ever heard it called damascening - at least, not in the Studebaker world. Still, a fun puzzle!
          Rosco, there are a couple of items that need to be redone, just haven't gotten there yet. The "crease" in roof of the GT Hawks was not unique to just '64s either. Sometimes just the slightest "answer" changes throws off the entire puzzle. I'm still learning about Studes, but I'll get to the redo soon, but thanks for the constructive criticism. Dan

Comment

Working...
          X