X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Ad

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Nice........love the '61s with all the little refinements made to the first generation Lark design.
    Last edited by r1lark; 01-25-2012, 04:24 AM. Reason: so it makes sense....... :-)
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
    Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Great ad design. All the right visual elements.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I/we like 1961 Larks. I have owned four. One was a similar car, a red Regal Skytop hardtop with V8, AT, ps, pb, etc. I owned it for nine years.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Nice car, great ad.

And notice well dressed guys were still wearing hats in 1961. Seems odd nowdays.
          63 Avanti R1 2788
          1914 Stutz Bearcat
          (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Originally posted by JBOYLE View Post
            Nice car, great ad.

And notice well dressed guys were still wearing hats in 1961. Seems odd nowdays.
            I agree with the Nice car, Great add. However I disagree with the hat part. Hats are having a huge resurgance and rennesaince. I wear a classic real felt Fedora and my daughter loves hats and has many that she regularly wears. My hot rod and motorcycle buddy wear a british style driving cap like Andy Cap {the comic strip} wears all day while working at his pool cleaning business and he wears a fedora alot of other times and he has his son wear a fedora often. I have another buddy who himself and his 2 sons, 7 and 4, all wear dress hats alot.

When I go to my congregation meetings and out in my preaching ministry every week I wear a nice {I have many} and a tie, and the last few months I have started wearing real hand tied Bow ties most of the time and my vintage hat. It is big in Ca.

Comment

I need to add that to the collection.
              61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X