New Stude in stable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stude in stable

Recently brought home a 64 2-dr Challenger the former owner and I have been talking about for a couple of months. All the mechanical (and then some) has been done on what I was planning for the 66 2 Dr 6 cyl Commander I have. Car has a crate 350 HO engine rated at 330 hp, 4 speed Saginaw transmission and 2.73 GM rear. Interior has bucket seats and carpet with a fabricated dash. I will make changes to the interior and wheel color to red but for now - she's a DRIVER.
    Attached Files
    Wayne Elks

66 Phantom Champ
    65 Cruiser
    64 Champ
    40 4-Dr Commander

Cute. Those wheels look to be exactly the same color as Richard Poe's entire 1964 Challenger race car he's building! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I like the stance and overall look. Sharp. (BTW, Thanks, for changing the wheel color. LOL )

Comment

Sweet. Black out the bumpers and the stainless and it's a sweet stealth ride.

Comment

Everybody has red wheels.
          Klif
          55 Speedster/Street Machine
          63 Avanti R2
          64 Convertible R1

Comment

Originally posted by klifton1 View Post
            Everybody has red wheels.
            Klif
            There's a young buck who lives up the street from me with fluro pink wheels on a black rice burner.... yuk
            Matt
            Brisbane
            Australia
            sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

I hope to see it up close some day. You could always keep the green wheel color and call it "Kermit!"
              John Clary
              Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
              X