Studebaker for Notre Dame WEDDING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker for Notre Dame WEDDING

Hello all Studebaker owners!! My son is getting married on Friday, August 3, 2007 and his is in search for a special present for his future wife...She has always loved antique cars and used to work on cars with her dad and Matt would love to find a Studebaker to ride in from their wedding to their reception.

A little history of the kids...Matt was born and raised in South Bend/Mishawaka (MHS 200 grad; Lori was born and raised in Dayton. They both graduated from Notre Dame, where they met. They now live in the Washington, DC area. Their wedding is at Notre Dame at the Basicilca and their reception is at the Blue Heron at Blackthorn Golf Club. Their first choice of a car would be a white convertible but they are open to anyone who would be willing to drive them on this special day. They obviously have budgeted for this privilege or if you prefer...Matt's dad and I have two Notre Dame football tickets to offer. We would need the car from approximately 5:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, August 3, 2007.

Anyone interested, please either respond to this message or feel free to call me at 574-259-5061. Thank you very much!!!

We went around ND last week while in town for the meet, and left in awe of the place- gorgeous!

I love sharing old cars for weddings, proms, graduations, etc... wish I had a presentable Stude you could use...

Good luck- I'm betting someone will be available then... and ND tickets to boot........[]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

We went around ND last week while in town for the meet, and left in awe of the place- gorgeous!

I love sharing old cars for weddings, proms, graduations, etc... wish I had a presentable Stude you could use...

Good luck- I'm betting someone will be available then... and ND tickets to boot........[]

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

If I were in the area I'd offer my Rockne. It's not a convertible but it does have a little tie-in with Notre Dame.

You may want to contact members of the Michiana Chapter of SDC. They meet in South Bend and could spread word of your request among their members.

Brad Johnson
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

If I were in the area I'd offer my Rockne. It's not a convertible but it does have a little tie-in with Notre Dame.

You may want to contact members of the Michiana Chapter of SDC. They meet in South Bend and could spread word of your request among their members.

Brad Johnson
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Well, I have a white 62 ragtop and a red 52 ragtop, and am due south of ND about 125 miles.
            Not sure of the timing right now, but---
            Shoot me an email at 52ragtopatinsightbb.com replace the at with @

Jim
            "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
            their Memorials!

Comment

Well, I have a white 62 ragtop and a red 52 ragtop, and am due south of ND about 125 miles.
              Not sure of the timing right now, but---
              Shoot me an email at 52ragtopatinsightbb.com replace the at with @

Jim
              "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
              their Memorials!

Comment

Y'know, Jim, when I read this, you and your 62 came to mind... hope you can work something out!

Got an idea: I'll come out and drive the car in the wedding for you, score the tickets, and let you go to the game with me!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Y'know, Jim, when I read this, you and your 62 came to mind... hope you can work something out!

Got an idea: I'll come out and drive the car in the wedding for you, score the tickets, and let you go to the game with me!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Working...
                  X