• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• . Spot The Studebaker . . " If You Can "

Too easy Andrew....

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sorry I am a failure here....but I do LOVE the '49/50 Pontiac Chieftan in the bottom left. Me and a buddy were looking at one a few months back to buy and build a Bomb out of it. Just could not get the old owner to part with it. Yet another "I am gonna restore it....someday....maybe....if I win the lottery cause I'm broke and old, but I dont want to sell it" story

Comment

Sorry, I forgot my binoculars!

However, there MAY be the rear of a '47-'52 Starlight Coupe facing us, at the very left edge of the Pic. in Row 3. I see it over the roof of the '49-'50 Ford, but can't quite be sure.
        Last edited by StudeRich; 01-22-2012, 11:49 AM.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Looks like there may be a 56 wagon beside that 55 or 56 Ford wagon in the second row.
          "In the heart of Arkansas."
          Searcy, Arkansas
          1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
          1952 2R pickup

Comment

I may see it....look to the right at the greenish 55-58 ish GM truck, come slightly left over the Pontiac {?} next to it and look at the black or dark car by itself next to those trailer things....'47-52 Stude sedan?

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
              Looks like there may be a 56 wagon beside that 55 or 56 Ford wagon in the second row.
              You are correct ! !
              Oops , The negative is backwards , But there it is ..................

Comment

It is amazing how much the '56 Pelham or Parkview looks like the '55 ford Ranch Wagon.
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                X