Studebaker Jackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Jackets

Yesterday while I was stumbling around the internet looking for a Studebaker jacket, my wife found the billybondo web site. I just got off the phone with Billy and he ask me to post some info. Soon, 3-5 weeks he'll be offering a wind breaker with Studebaker script silkscreened on the back, with a price in the $30.00 range. Sound pretty cool.
    His new catalogue will be available soon.
    He's back to work now and is currently downloading his new computer system with all the files from his old system. Soon, I expect him to be on the SDC forum pages.
    He's still not driving yet, But he's very confident that will happen. He was very grateful & appreciative of all the cards, calls and support he & his wife had recieved.

I have never met Billy but from my short conversation with him, he's a man we can all respect, admire, and learn about the value of life from. I tip my Studebaker cap to him.

Jack

I don't Bill or Ellen any harm, but after my last transaction with them, I'm never ordering from Bondo again.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Working...
    X