I could use some help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could use some help...

My Avanti is up for "Cool Car of the Month" on Cool Cars Online. Right now it's bringing up the rear in voting so I'm asking for votes to help it out. You can vote once a day to help prop me up in the standings. Any help is much appreciated.

http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marke...desonline.aspx

Vote early and vote often!
    Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

done!!!
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Done, as well!!! Good luck!
      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Me, too. Can't drive mine in the winter so may as well make an Avanti COOL
        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Done. Good Luck
          Wayne
          "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic​

Comment

Done good luck!!

Comment

Done. GtH ('Glad to Help). ('Looked like you were just a vote or two from climbing off the bottom rung of the ladder, Bruce.) BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I just voted about a dozen times and the percentage never changed from 11.35?

Ted

Comment

Done.
                  You just overtook the buggy.
                  The Blog: http://dutchstuderesto.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chicken Hawk View Post
                    I just voted about a dozen times and the percentage never changed from 11.35? Ted
                    Ted: It says they'll only take one vote from a given computer / e-mail addy(?) every 24 hours. You could probably "vote" a dozen times and it would just ignore any votes after the first one. (From what I understand; 'could be wrong, I 'spose.) BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I just voted, you're up a rung on the ladder now. Good luck!
                      Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Ted always has his foot on the pedal
                        Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

I got it to change a slight amount by voting 5 times and going to the Comments page where there is a Larger bar chart now showing 12%. Also clicking "View Results" seems to work but the numbers are different than on the "Comments" page.
                          StudeRich
                          Second Generation Stude Driver,
                          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

done nice car!!
                            Bob

Comment

I appreciate all the help. It started several months back when I bought some Sta-Bil for the cars while sitting over the winter months. There was a rebate and the paperwork mentioned the website. I signed up and added pics of my cars.

I was out of town on vacation all last week and part of the week before and didn't have email access to get the word about being up for Cool Ride of the Month so I'm starting out way behind on this. I appreciate all everyone is doing to help me out.
                              Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
                              X