Lark Hardtp pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark Hardtp pics

Here's a couple photos of a local (Hanford, CA) Lark with a continental kit. I only know the owners first name - Stan. These photos were sent by a friend that visted with Stan recently. Looks like a coold Lark!
    Attached Files
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Sweet! I don't believe I've ever seen a Lark with a connie on it. Sure suits the car's aura!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Ilike it! Nice color for a Lark too!
      Oglesby,Il.

Comment

I hope G-son Joshua doesn't see this. He will want one for sure on his Lark.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

WoW, thanks for the pictures, very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
            Sweet! I don't believe I've ever seen a Lark with a connie on it. Sure suits the car's aura!
            Check out posts by Lark8girl. Hers is a Lark convertible.

JWW
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
              Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion, and I respect yours and those FEW (Lol) others that can appreciate these tail dragger things.

I think you will find that MOST Stude. owners BY FAR would agree, that they do nothing GOOD for ANY Studebaker.
              StudeRich
              Second Generation Stude Driver,
              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I must say I've allways admired lark8girls rear, view of her car that is.

I like them both but her car is just extra cool being a convertible.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                  Everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion, and I respect yours and those FEW (Lol) others that can appreciate these tail dragger things.

I think you will find that MOST Stude. owners BY FAR would agree, that they do nothing GOOD for ANY Studebaker.
                  I disagree Rich! They are great for preserving trunk wear, hinges, etc....After all...who would want to fool with working around that thing each time you wanted to get to the trunk!
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Bob,

Here's my thread about one in Lemoore. Just a few miles from Hanford. Go figure. BTW: It is still there. Mechanic owner is doing a little work on it. Probably still for sale.

KURTRUK
                    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
                      Bob,

Here's my thread about one in Lemoore. Just a few miles from Hanford. Go figure. BTW: It is still there. Mechanic owner is doing a little work on it. Probably still for sale.

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ht=continental
                      No, I'm pretty sure that one at webbs is gone now. That one started life as an all black car with a red interior.

Comment

Oh and to the original car, I have seen it in person and it is sharp, not concourse or anything like that but way better than an average driver. I believe Stan also has a wagonair.
                        Last edited by 5859; 01-15-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5859 View Post
                          No, I'm pretty sure that one at webbs is gone now. That one started life as an all black car with a red interior.
                          Still there today when I went by. Has been moved twice in the last ten days.
                          KURTRUK
                          (read it backwards)

Comment

Kurtruk. Why don't you stop and see if it's for sale, and, if it is, how much? .
                            Last edited by Sam Ensley; 01-16-2012, 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Ensley View Post
                              Kurtruk. Why don't you stop and see if it's for sale, and, if it is, how much? .
                              When I stopped in April, he wanted more than anyone here would be willing to pay. Being a Western car, the interior is toast. Sam, if you're intrested, I can stop by.
                              KURTRUK
                              (read it backwards)

Comment

Working...
                              X