Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55 Pres Coupe on e bay

My 55 President Coupe looking for a new home. cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

What a great start to a dream car, and your reserve sure was low enough! And as always, very entertaining ad copy Should go up quite a bit by the end since the reserve is off. Good luck!

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Hope you're right Bob. I've got 3700 tied into it but most important it finds a good home. My plan didn't work out so if I lose a little it won't hurt me too bad. I have been treated well by the Stude community when buying parts. Gonna be a nice car. Oh well. cheers jimmijim
      sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Good luck selling your '55 Jim. I had one thought about your ad though. If they were mine, I would not say you can buy a '62 GT Hawk parts car with it if needed, AND show that nice Silver Blue '63? GT there with the '55.
        Some smart alec will want them both for the money or added money!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Thats a nice car there jimmijim, I'd be proud to own that.
          I have some 55 parts, and some parts that might be 55 parts,
          I'll pm you and I would like it if you could take a look at some of them and let me know if they are 55. ?

Dean.

Comment

Jimmijim with a ad like that how can you loose??
            Candbstudebakers
            Castro Valley,
            California

Comment

Can do. Maybe the owner to be would be interested. cheers jimmijim
              Originally posted by dean pearson View Post
              Thats a nice car there jimmijim, I'd be proud to own that.
              I have some 55 parts, and some parts that might be 55 parts,
              I'll pm you and I would like it if you could take a look at some of them and let me know if they are 55. ?

Dean.

Comment

I'll probably offer the parts car-- roller to the buyer. It just needs a patch---like over the whole body. Not much left but a complet rolling frame. Would be nice for the finned drums and a better manual steering gear. I did procure a complete Packard Hawk power steering system for the Pres. Saginaw- complete so it is up for grabs. It was a bit costly by the time I got it here but it will be for sale. My car in the photo is a 63 and if any body wants to buy it for parts one part or all the parts = 1 price. cheers
                Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                Good luck selling your '55 Jim. I had one thought about your ad though. If they were mine, I would not say you can buy a '62 GT Hawk parts car with it if needed, AND show that nice Silver Blue '63? GT there with the '55.
                Some smart alec will want them both for the money or added money!

Comment

Why whatever do you mean Bob? but I hope youre right. I've had the pleasure of dreaming what I expected this car to be. I don't mind seeing it go to a good home. I've got parts to sell yet that I have procured through the network. I'll try to recoup enough to cover any loss. W hat I'll never need is this complete Saginaw steering set up from a Packard Hawk. Complet from Steering wheel, auto column and everything else but hoses and belts. by-by to it. cheers jimmijim Tell Patrick I said hi.
                  Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
                  Jimmijim with a ad like that how can you loose??

Comment

Working...
                  X