PDA

View Full Version : Trailer to Phoenix Auctions

mmagic
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
We have more cars than transportation to the Phoenix auctions Jan 20/21. Anyone interested in pulling/hauling an Avanti from Denver area for the auctions to Phoenix please contact me.

mmagic
01-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Update---
If anyone is interested in enjoying auction week in Phoenix and would like to drive one of our vehicles (with tow dolly and car) from Denver to Phoenix, please contact me.

studebakersteve
01-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Merlin,I was going to put 2 cars in at Russo&Steele but it didn't work out,I could have taken your extra car.I hope it goes well for you down there.
Steve

mmagic
01-12-2012, 09:38 PM
We look forward to the annual pilgrimage. 2 nights ago I'm in the loft surfing and from below the wife exclaims, "It's next week we go to Phoenix !" I say no we've got another week to get ready.... WRONG !!!

The list continues to evolve but as of tonight it is 2 Nova's, a Hurst Jeepster, a Crosley Hot Shot with a great story ( http://shushmuckle.posterous.com/zero-the-little-hollywood-candyman )a Thunderbird and a Cushman. And, as of tonight none of them are ready... One is in the paint booth... One is at the mechanic... Carpet and door panels etc. came for 2 today. There is a trim piece in C Springs and a Headliner in Elbert... etc. The Avanti won't make it.