International Flea market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Flea market

Picked up a headlight rim and a pair of tail light lenses for Christine and a few bargains to help pay for the trip. I was standing behind a SDC member (Barry Hackney) as he was buying a supercharger bracket and pulley for a 57-58 Hawk for $75 when I spotted a rusty mount still bolted to the water manifold, price ?, $35.00. Also snagged a NOS 61 Hawk dash pad for $10 that I let another vendor friend have for his son's Hawk.

JDP/Maryland

64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

I snagged a pair of NOS Finned front 11" drums in a pile that had moderate storage rust for $20.oo per.Prices compared to Ebay were moderate indeed I've been at this 30yrs & never have I seen such a fine quality crop of cars in the concourse.Several very nice 64 GT's &
    one espcially nice 58 Packard 9 passenger wagon come to mind.It was hot & dry but worth it all.

Comment

I snagged a pair of NOS Finned front 11" drums in a pile that had moderate storage rust for $20.oo per.Prices compared to Ebay were moderate indeed I've been at this 30yrs & never have I seen such a fine quality crop of cars in the concourse.Several very nice 64 GT's &
      one espcially nice 58 Packard 9 passenger wagon come to mind.It was hot & dry but worth it all.

Comment

I have never seen so many vendors as were at SB this week. If I would have seen as much useable c/k sheet metal for what I consider decent $ 10yrs ago when I was searching for it for my car, I would have been on a spending binge all week! Saw lots of fenders, doors, and deck lids that would take a lot less work than I had to put into the ones I managed to find back then.

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

I have never seen so many vendors as were at SB this week. If I would have seen as much useable c/k sheet metal for what I consider decent $ 10yrs ago when I was searching for it for my car, I would have been on a spending binge all week! Saw lots of fenders, doors, and deck lids that would take a lot less work than I had to put into the ones I managed to find back then.

Jeff in ND

'53 Champion Hardtop

Jeff in ND

Comment

I was wandering around the field on Friday afternoon looking to score some sheet metal bargains to sell at York next year. I had to leave for the dragas just as Kent was coming back or I would have taken his '47-49 Champion fenders.

Comment

I was wandering around the field on Friday afternoon looking to score some sheet metal bargains to sell at York next year. I had to leave for the dragas just as Kent was coming back or I would have taken his '47-49 Champion fenders.

Comment

Working...
              X