Looking for two "HARD TO FIND PIECES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for two "HARD TO FIND PIECES"

I am looking for (1)-1354061X5-DASH COVER AND (1)-1352690X5 GLOVE BOX COVER. Does anyone have any or know of any NOS in existence?
    THANKS

I don't recognize the part nos. - application? With the X5 colour, I'm sure I can't help. (My parts books are out in the shop)

Comment

Same here on the parts books in the shop, would these be Lark type numbers?
      Tom
      sigpic

Comment

These numbers are for 1963 Lark Daytona, maroon in color. That would be the main dash cover and the glove box cover. THANKS

Comment

63 Vanity dash cover is made of unobtanium. I changed my Daytona dash to a 64, got a green dash cover from Sasco and painted it black.

Comment

I bought one of the 63 Covers that SI had made - as well as a glove box cover. I had a good ash tray and little end piece that goes to ther right of the glove bax and I sent those to SI and they kindly painted therm all to match the main dash & glovebox covers.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I had great luck with S.I.'s plastic dash cover when I was working on a '63. I also bought a NOS glove box assembly, not just the cover, at SASCO back in '07.

I don't think a NOS dash cover exists for a '63. The glove box door, try S.I.

Comment

Check out justdashes.com
                It might take them two or three months to do it, but their work is top notch.....and not cheap.
                I just had a 63 Lark dash done last year including bezels and trim and it was 800.00

Comment

Here's a link to the dash pad product gallery on JustDashes' web site: http://www.justdashes.com/ProdGallery3.htm
                  ~Matt Connor
                  '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Originally posted by 00RACER View Post
                    I am looking for (1)-1354061X5-DASH COVER AND (1)-1352690X5 GLOVE BOX COVER. Does anyone have any or know of any NOS in existence?
                    THANKS
                    Good luck with this one Paul. The last NOS red 63 dash pad I know of was sold about 10 years ago by the late Winston Grafton to the late Ben Halko. It is now on another white over red 63 Daytona Conv. that Craig Piper recently finished, and Ben's sons were trying to sell recently. Jim S.
                    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Working...
                    X