Upcoming Barrett Jackson has Studes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Barrett Jackson has Studes!

Scottsdale event website shows some nice pickups, 2 speedsters, a golden hawk.
    My first car on the road again!

The old girl has never been sold to the public
    Grandpa was a Studie dealer. He got it off the car carrier in 1956 and drove it until 1959
    My dad: 1959-70

sigpic

Me: Since 1970 and counting!

Here's a lemon lime Speester....Click image for larger version

Name:	Barrett-Jackson Stude 2012 a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	1671624
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

And a Golden Hawk...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barrett-Jackson Stude 2012 b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1671625
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        And a Golden Hawk...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13113[/ATTACH]
        I saw that picture yesterday. It must be an early 57 having the antennae on the front fender.
        My first car on the road again!

The old girl has never been sold to the public
        Grandpa was a Studie dealer. He got it off the car carrier in 1956 and drove it until 1959
        My dad: 1959-70

sigpic

Me: Since 1970 and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by kirkdob View Post
          I saw that picture yesterday. It must be an early 57 having the antennae on the front fender.
          I'd say it's an early car; look at the Serial Number: it's the 30th 1957 Golden Hawk built!

Actually, it's a legitimate question: Does anyone have, or know of, a lower-serial-numbered 1957 Golden Hawk? It's unlikely that all 29 of the first ones built are unaccounted for, but it is possible.

Unless confirmed otherwise, this B-J car might be the lowest serial-number 1957 Golden Hawk extant. (I would doubt it, though.)

You guys with 1957 Golden Hawks:
          Does anyone have a serial number lower than 6100030? BP
          Last edited by BobPalma; 01-02-2012, 09:18 AM. Reason: added speculation about this being the earliest extant '57GH.
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X