Merry Christmas Eve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas Eve.

My wife has to work tomorrow so we will celebrate Christmas today. I am expecting all my children with husbands and wives, and most of their children here today. Grand children Josh and Haleigh are already here,and Josh's Studebaker is parked in the front driveway.
    In fact there are 7 Studebakers in the yard right now. This is not unuseual as 5 stay here most of the time.
    Two project trucks are in two buildings, A mostly retired 1950 Wrecker sit beside the barn. Semi retired Fred (58 Trasnstar)is parked near an electrical outlet so the battery tender will reach. Miss Edie's GT is under the carport and my 57 Silverhawk is parked nose to nose with Josh's 60 Lark in the circle driveway.
    Presents are under the tree and baked goodies are all over the kitchen and dining room.Even a Gingerbread house built by Haleigh and me.

Most of all the spirit of love and family togatherness is here. That's what it's all about any way. As we gather with our loved ones over this Joyous season let us remember the Christ child who was born in Bethlehem so many years ago. Who lived and died as the ultimate gift to mankind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all from the Thornton Family of South Georgia.
    Neil Thornton

Merry Christmas to you too! Our family is finishing preparing for Christmas tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS from the Emken family of central Illinois.
    1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

Merry Christmas...Hope you have the best Christmas "EVER"....

Comment

Merry Christmas Neil and Edie and to all of your family. Mike and Janet.

Comment

Merry Christmas from your friends in Indianapolis.....The Bacons
          It is an addiction!

Comment

Merry Xmas from me and my 4 cats. Lovely day here in Adelaide 24C (75.2F), family is where it's at.
            John Clements
            Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Merry Christmas my friend, and God Bless!
              Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
              Romans 15:13
              Deuteronomy 31:6
              Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Merry Christmas to all in Stude land.
                Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

merry christmas
                  John Clary
                  Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Merry Christmas to all.

Comment

Well, It's all over with! 7: pm and everyone has gone home. My family hit this place like a Cyclone!! Food, candy, Grandkids and presents all over the place!
                      Joshua took everyone who would get in for a ride in his Studebaker. James showed up in a Jeep. He soon pulled the top off and headed for the woods. Dirt roads and wooded trails make a good playground.
                      G-ma called everyone in to open gifts and eat, and eat, and.eat!!

Then the guns came out. We hit the woods to do our annual Mistletoe shoot. I got the first piece, Josh got the 2nd, the I lost count. Zack couldn't shoot down any mistletoe so he shot the whole limb that it was growing on. We shot up a whole box of.22's. Got a Jeep full of the green stuff and went home. Zack then broke out his new .308 Deer Rifle and set up a target. That thing is LOUD!!!

We came back and ate some more goodies, played with the pony and the pups, then folks started drifting away. Pretty soon it was just me and Grandma once again.

All my decendants here except one, and he made a telephone appearance.

This was truly a good day for which I am Truly thankful. NT
                      Neil Thornton

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy & safe new year to all..
                        64 GT Hawk (K7)
                        1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Merry christmas to all in the studebaker wolrd from roscomacaw & friends in central california!!!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Roscomacaw; 12-24-2011, 05:42 PM.
                          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Wasn't able to make it there tonight.. But I'll be there tomorrow. If it'll start I plan on driving Tom's '51.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Brian & Sandi
                              Good Roads to all and to all a good night!
                              Brian
                              Brian Woods
                              woodysrods@shaw.ca
                              1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Working...
                              X