Spark Plug Wires for a 63 Avanti R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine: Spark Plug Wires for a 63 Avanti R2

After spending hours looking through the auto parts catalogs, I finally bought a set of wires. They just barely fit, by that I mean a couple of them are too short so I can't use my chrome covers. Does anyone have a part number that I can get them in the right ball park? Thanks again and I hope everyone has a nice Christmas. Tom

Ask JDP. He sells them in sets depending on your vehicle. Check if he has any stock. pb

Comment

Is JDP someone on here?

Is he on here?

Comment

Yes. FYI, you can do it by going back to the lead page of the forum, click on "Community" then on "Members". Look up his name, and then you can send him an private message. Alternatively, his email is avanti at erols dot com.
        Skip Lackie

Comment

The Studebaker vendors all have wire sets. They work great and you know they will fit.
          Tim K.
          \'64 R2 GT Hawk

Comment

Or go and get a set of wires for a '63 Corvette......perfect fit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawklover View Post
              Or go and get a set of wires for a '63 Corvette......perfect fit!
              This fix worked for me one time with one little problem. The wires I bought were 8mm. Originals are 7mm. I couldn't snap them in to the looms- had to leave them loose until I could find the 7mm ones.
              Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
              '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
              X