Blowin off work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowin off work

Going to skip work tomorrow and make the SB run. Trying to mapquest the fairgrounds but can't seem to get it to come up. It will list a bunch of fairgrounds but can't find the right one. Can anyone help me to get directions to the fairgrounds. Hate to spend all day looking for it when everyone at work thinks I am outback checking on stock.

South East corner of South Bend, Just off the Freeway. There are signs.
    Klif

55 Speedster
    55 Speedster/Street Machine
    63 Avanti R2
    64 Convertible R1

Comment

South East corner of South Bend, Just off the Freeway. There are signs.
      Klif

55 Speedster
      55 Speedster/Street Machine
      63 Avanti R2
      64 Convertible R1

Comment

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Thanks guys! Man I am feeling so illI am sure I can't make it to work tomorrow[}]Never been to a Studebaker gathering of any kind really looking forward to it, hope it's worth the lie errr ride.

Comment

Thanks guys! Man I am feeling so illI am sure I can't make it to work tomorrow[}]Never been to a Studebaker gathering of any kind really looking forward to it, hope it's worth the lie errr ride.

Comment

It'll be worth it,you'll feel much better the instant you get there!

LaSalle,Il
                61Hawk
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

It'll be worth it,you'll feel much better the instant you get there!

LaSalle,Il
                  61Hawk
                  Oglesby,Il.

Comment

As an employer, I say: thanks. We love integrity[}]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

As an employer, I say: thanks. We love integrity[}]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                      Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I went to SB today, I was amazed at all the vehicles and how nice they are. I love my truck but it pales in comparison to 99% of the vehicles that were there. There were so many I didn't know where to start or end at. The swap meet was a bit smaller than I thought it would be though, might be because besides local ones the only other one I have been to is Hershey and it is massive.
                        Bams I have to fess up a bit. We have a family business and I didn't really have to act sick to get off, although it is seasonal and I probably should not have taken off in our busy season, so it was kinda like blowin off work.
                        SB was definitly worth the 7 hour round trip today!!!!

Comment

I went to SB today, I was amazed at all the vehicles and how nice they are. I love my truck but it pales in comparison to 99% of the vehicles that were there. There were so many I didn't know where to start or end at. The swap meet was a bit smaller than I thought it would be though, might be because besides local ones the only other one I have been to is Hershey and it is massive.
                          Bams I have to fess up a bit. We have a family business and I didn't really have to act sick to get off, although it is seasonal and I probably should not have taken off in our busy season, so it was kinda like blowin off work.
                          SB was definitly worth the 7 hour round trip today!!!!

Comment

Take eight or nine hundred Studebakers and call me in the morning.
                            Brad Johnson,
                            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Take eight or nine hundred Studebakers and call me in the morning.
                              Brad Johnson,
                              SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                              '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                              '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Working...
                              X