If you like yellow--Eye candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you like yellow--Eye candy

I think you might call this bright yellow ? Whatca think? Ran across this about 25 miles from home.

DO NOT let Jeff Rice see this!!! He may want to buy it to add to his collection of yeller cars!! (Kind of like Bob Palma and his Ermine White 64's!! GGG

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

56 Power Hawk or Flight Hawk???
      Brian
      Brian Woods
      woodysrods@shaw.ca
      1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I like yellow. Some call it Tulip Cream. In any event an interesting comparison.
        Richard Quinn
        Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Comment

Ditto here, Dick; it's my favorite color, too. 'Not suitable in all shades for all cars, but nice, and my favorite, nonetheless.

However, in the interest of full disclosure, I once read an article dealing with color analysis / preference as regards measurable intelligence. The article stated that researchers concluded yellow to be a favorite color among subjects having lower-than average IQs.

Personally, I can't think of a better manner in which to discredit IQ tests. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X