?The mysterious CarCrosswordDan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?The mysterious CarCrosswordDan?

Has anyone else noticed since the mysterious CarCrosswordDan joined the Forum just 27 days ago he has started 12 threads and mustered 117 replies from the Group??? In his profile it does state; Occupation: "Creator of Car Specific Crossword Puzzles"

So Dan, if your primary purpose on the SDC Forum is to create crosssword puzzles for your business, please let us know that. Some of us are avid crossword puzzlers and possibly through direct emailing or through your website https://dansextremecarcrosswords.com/Home_Page.php us "Babyboomers" could even be more helpful to you.

Allow me to guess, your Puzzle Number 20 is going to be: Studebakers, ’55 & ’56??? https://dansextremecarcrosswords.com/Page_6_A10S.html

If it is, perhaps you could join our Club and maybe get it published in our fine TURNING WHEELS magazine!
    Last edited by Welcome; 12-01-2011, 07:21 AM.

Great job Dan on having almost 120 posts in less than a month. I'm closing in on being here 5 years and I have less than 160 total posts!

Comment

I have only been here 3 months ish, and I have close to 700 posts....
      Just to clarify, I had surgery in Feb and I am still healing, so I am VERY bored VERY often and have not got much better to do than talk about My newest hobby, My Stude.

So with that said I am the LAST guy to pick on someone for TOO much posting!
      I really hope I dont bug people by posting too much....it sure helps me pass the painful times on the couch when I cant be working. I guess I am saying we may all have reasons for posting and reasons for reading.

BTW that would be a cool monthly feature for TW, a crossoword puzzle. Maybe I could learn something.

Comment

Welcome, mysterious is one thing I've never been accused of, but thanks for your interest. I do have an insatiable interest in all cars and have recently been even more interested in Studebakers. My interests typically lean toward the more performance oriented offerings or the very unusual models and usually postwar. I've done most aspects of the car hobby from refurbishing to restoring to showing to racing to collecting. Now, I've gotten interested in the creation of car specific crossword puzzles. On my site there are currently 3 Studebaker puzzles as well as many, many others. They can be worked online, interactive (the program will give you a letter or a word if needed). I password protect the PDF files but I can work that out. Site is : www.dansextremecarcrosswords.com . Let me know how you like it.

Comment

Working...
        X