Christmas is coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas is coming!

I have two 53 Stude 1/25th scale model kits for sale. One is the the AMT kit from the early 90's with the blue Bonneville car on the box, and the other is the Revell "Miss Deal" Funny Car Kit. Both are new in the plastic wrapped boxes. Asking $25 plus shipping for the pair. Can email pics. PM me if interested. Jim S.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Just a bump, thought I would offer them up here first, for all you ciber monday shoppers (but that didn't work) before I put them on ebay.
    Jim S.
    Last edited by LarkTruck; 11-29-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Christmas doesn't mean what it used to, it turned into a money game in which I can not play when I was a kid it was great but as an adult you want everything you can for your kids and that makes it hurt and the wound goes deep. this time of year is the worst,no work,and it is cold and it is dark fast and..............................................I am a summer guy I love the heat.I need to move to a warmer climate I think. Arizona sounds to be nice I think

Comment

Can you post some pictures of them? I might know someone who would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by RadCruiser View Post
          Can you post some pictures of them? I might know someone who would be interested.
          Haven't mastered the picture posting thing yet, RadCruiser, PM me your email adress, and I can email you some pics when the boss gets home tonight.

Dan, I agree with you about Christmas, it, like so many other things, have turned into a big money game! And, I feel your pain on the weather and getting dark early, I HATE WINTER!!!!! Jim S.

Comment

Working...
          X