1964 Hawk on C/L in FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1964 Hawk on C/L in FL

Doesn't look too bad. Has it been discussed here previously?

Car was built with Powershift automatic, Power Steering, and Power Disc Brakes. No mention of a Clock; must've been added later.

Are those OEM exhaust extensions? Woo-Hoo! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Says he ran out of storage ---Where's he going to store the collector car he will take in trade?
    64 Champ long bed V8
    55/53 Studebaker President S/R
    53 Hudson Super Wasp Coupe

Comment

" I HAVE NO ROOM STORE IT IN GARAGE ANYMORE. ASKING PRICE 6000.00 WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR CLASSIC CAR."
      That's weird. Where's he gonna store the car he takes in trade?
      Jerry Forrester
      Forrester's Chrome
      Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
        " I HAVE NO ROOM STORE IT IN GARAGE ANYMORE. ASKING PRICE 6000.00 WILL CONSIDER TRADE FOR CLASSIC CAR."
        That's weird. Where's he gonna store the car he takes in trade?
        Now if you could only find the hidden problem that has soured his enthusiasm for this car...you might make a good buy. However, something don't smell right. I wonder if you showed up with a load of tools, an engine analyzer, and a compression tester...how cooperative he would be about letting you give it a thorough check and extensive driving test before buying.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X