Needing car transported from Arkansas to Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing car transported from Arkansas to Ohio

Studebaker owner needs a car transported from Arkansas 72653 to Ohio 45344. Car rolls, brakes and steers. Open trailer fine. Any suggestions/recommendations on who to contact? Needs to be moved in the next 20 days. PM me if you wish.
    sigpic 1963 Studebaker Avanti: LS1 motor and T-56 transmission have been moved rearward, set up as a two seat coupe with independent rear suspension. Complex solutions for nonexistant problems.

Originally posted by grobb284 View Post
    Studebaker owner needs a car transported from Arkansas 72653 to Ohio 45344. Car rolls, brakes and steers. Open trailer fine. Any suggestions/recommendations on who to contact? Needs to be moved in the next 20 days. PM me if you wish.
    I just double-checked the most recent issue of our fine TURNING WHEELS magazine, and unlike many "Car" pubs there was not even one Auto Transportation Company advertising in ours. Sorry, no suggestions here!!!

Comment

That's who I and many others here use. They have done several hauls for me, always great and dependable. And Peg (yes, that's really the owner's name!) is a great gal. Give her a call, she'll take good care of you!
      Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
      Romans 15:13
      Deuteronomy 31:6
      Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Peg offers a special discount specifically for Studebaker transport. Can also contact her right through this forum. She's a member here.

Last edited by rockne10; 11-23-2011, 09:14 PM.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The fellow from whom Bill Pressler bought his 1966 Daytona Sport Sedan got lonely after his garage had no Studebakers in it, so he up and bought Stu Chapman's former 1965 black Cruiser from a recent Turning Wheels.

Peg trucking handled the delivery and he reported to me today that he was pleased all the way around. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I used Peg recently to haul my '57 President from Maryland to Georgia. No complaints at all from me.

Comment

Peg delivered my 58 Scotsman Pickup, quoted me a price and when it got here it was $100 cheaper than quoted, not saying your quote will be $100 cheaper but mine was. I was very satisfied with Peg.
              101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
                I used Peg recently to haul my '57 President from Maryland to Georgia. No complaints at all from me.
                Thanks Matthew ...appears PEG TRUCKING is the choice of several here on the SDC Forum!!!

BUT …what about all our 10,000 other SDC Members who are NOT on this Forum and would only know about PEG TRUCKING’s service & discount through advertisements in monthly issues of our fine TURNING WHEELS magazine??? Hey wait a minute Matthew, maybe PEG TRUCKING could simply take out a small paid Ad in our fine TURNING WHEELS magazine like you do to help make all SDC Members aware of your very successful business!!! In fact I just looked at a recent TW issue and there was an "available spot" right next to your paid "Business Card" size Ad.

Matthew, I thank you for the services you offer us AND for helping support our Club through your paid Ads. Every little bit helps the Club and may help defer future increases in SDC membership dues ...for us current members …and for those future members!

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all …no matter where you are …or what you are giving thanks for on this day!!!
                Last edited by Welcome; 11-24-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

James (Welcome),

Very well said!
                  Carey
                  Packard Hawk

Comment

Working...
                  X