20K 2R truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20K 2R truck

Nice truck, but I have to comment on his bragging about the floors. Notice his aim with the rattle can was not so good since he painted the wires, pedals and firewall liner. Either that or he sprayed the entire cab, I know he do the dash wrong.

JDP/Maryland

64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

JDP Maryland

I'll take $18K for mine, and I even have an 'aftermarket' rear bumper! [)]

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

I'll take $18K for mine, and I even have an 'aftermarket' rear bumper! [)]

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Geeeeezzzz.. You can SEE where the red paint went on over the rusty floorboards! For $20K, do you get a MC hole cover or is that extra???
        Wonder what the engine bay looks like![}]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
        1960 Larkvertible V8
        1958 Provincial wagon
        1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Geeeeezzzz.. You can SEE where the red paint went on over the rusty floorboards! For $20K, do you get a MC hole cover or is that extra???
          Wonder what the engine bay looks like![}]

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
          1960 Larkvertible V8
          1958 Provincial wagon
          1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Lots wrong with this truck for $20K, note how he painted the instrument panel, door panels, glove box door, window moldings, etc.... I see where there was a lot of surface rust on the floor, the seat is incorrect, incorrect filler neck, etc.

Strange there are no pictures of the engine compartment, the headliner and interior and underneath the truck. As Bob pointed out, you should at least get a MC cover for that type of money.

I wonder why there is a rear tag on in some of the pictures while it is off on others?

Comment

Lots wrong with this truck for $20K, note how he painted the instrument panel, door panels, glove box door, window moldings, etc.... I see where there was a lot of surface rust on the floor, the seat is incorrect, incorrect filler neck, etc.

Strange there are no pictures of the engine compartment, the headliner and interior and underneath the truck. As Bob pointed out, you should at least get a MC cover for that type of money.

I wonder why there is a rear tag on in some of the pictures while it is off on others?

Comment

I think for that kind of money you should get a "complete" truck![]
                Mark Hayden
                '66 Commander

Comment

I think for that kind of money you should get a "complete" truck![]
                  Mark Hayden
                  '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                  X