Floor Rubber mating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Rubber mating?

I am not finding a factory style floor mat for my C-cab. I really want a fitted, molded heavy rubber full floor mat and I have read of someone finding one for some Stude truck, may not have been a C-cab, but does anyone know of a supplier?

I dont want carpet, last resort only.

kelly,
    i just looked it up in the new S. Int'l catalog: page #53 part # 800823R Truck: 1949-59 C-cab with column shift. $160. if it's not a column, sure it could be skillfully cut to make it so.
    if you don't have a catalog yet, go to their website, studebaker-intl.com. the part should be there,
    and order a catalog, if you need one!!! so much more than before...
    Kerry. SDC Member #A012596W. ENCSDC member.

'51 Champion Business Coupe - (Tom's Car). Purchased 11/2012.

'40 Champion. sold 10/11. '63 Avanti R-1384. sold 12/10.

Comment

Lookin' in SI's new catalog - page 53 - part# 800832R '49 thru '59 C-cab with column shift. $160.00
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Corvanti beat me to the "post" button!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

BTW, Kelly. Your thread title put a kink in my neck. Matting has TWO Ts. Mating is what a guy and a gal do when they really love one another and want to produce offspring. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Roscomacaw View Post
            Corvanti beat me to the "post" button!
            ha! luck of the draw, Mr. K!

we're all here to help. we all need some at some point.

Comment

BTW, Kelly. Your thread title put a kink in my neck. Matting has TWO Ts. Mating is what a guy and a gal do when they really love one another and want to produce offspring. :O
              well, the "rubber" is supposed to prevent that!

(was my 1st thought also).

Comment

Hard to do on the floor of a pickup! [truck]
                Oglesby,Il.

Comment

And yet we all want more mats! What to do?, What to do?

Originally posted by Corvanti View Post
                  well, the "rubber" is supposed to prevent that!

(was my 1st thought also).
                  Ron Dame
                  '63 Champ

Comment

Forget the floor of the cab, there's a bed in the back of that truck.

Comment

I did not double check my spelling, it felt wrong as I typed it, but it is the active form of floor mat, mat with one T, thought it might just be ing. I never claim to be a "speller"... I went to public school in South Central Los Angeles school district. I was the fastest running white boy in da' hood. Making it home alive was much more important than the my ABCs.

I do enjoy the "mating" though.

I do not yet have the SI catalog and it has not let me access it online lately, since the 2011 catalog came out the online part says it will available soon. I will order a paper catalog though.

Comment

I just went to see if I could order a 2012 catalog online or at least get the phone number for tomorrow to call n order one and it said the 2012 catalog was available for pdf download, so I now have it and I found the floor mat. Thanks guys.

Comment

OK, now look up 652720W. You need a couple of those too. Nice bit of bling that'll keep so many folks from sayin' "Nice International!"

Comment

cool... i was thinking about putting the part# in appropriate box on the website. that's how i've ordered parts...

don't feel bad about south central. pomona wasn't much better! i've been shot at in both places!

Comment

OK, now look up 652720W. You need a couple of those too. Nice bit of bling that'll keep so many folks from sayin' "Nice International!"
                              That number is not coming up in the parts index at all Bob. Let me guess, the Stude script for the sides of the hood?

Comment

Working...
                              X