Studebaker Moulding Pieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Moulding Pieces

Cleaning out an old house this weekend. Found two pieces of Studebaker moulding pieces still wrapped in the original brown paper. The shorter piece has a Studebaker label on the paper. The part number printed on the label is 469362. This piece is about 24" long. The longer piece is about 4 ft long. The paper covering this piece does not have a label, but the paper is stenciled with the part number. The stencil effort was weak so someone has written in pencil, next to the stencil, the number 469361. I've not taken the pieces out of the paper wrapping, but as the paper is worn on the ends and slightly ripped here and there, it appears that both parts are properly shiney and undamaged. Am not sure if these have value, or if anyone wants them. If not, I'll pitch 'em.

What is your location?

Comment

Those are Packard part numbers.

Comment

I think they are side trim for 1955-56 Packard Patrician sedan. 469362 fits right rear door, 469361 fits left quarter panel. Does one end on each piece taper off at an angle so they appear to fit together?
        Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

Yes. One end of each piece tapers. The other end sort of flares to a point.
          I'm in northern Illinois.

Comment

Working...
          X