Looking for a short wheel base Champ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a short wheel base Champ.

Been looking for a nice champ. Would like it to be a V8,short wheel base,with Fat fenders. The ones on e-bay are all long wheel base. Can't get the long wheel base in my garage. Have a 50 champion coupe and a 60 Dodge Pickup. Going to sell the Dodge pickup and buy a Champ.
    They just don't build them like a Studebaker. Couldn't make it to South Bend so if anyone seen one let me know.

Jeff

Would be helpful if you could post some photos and I'm sure some guys with expertise can provide advice. Of course you realize, that it all comes down to how badly you want [u]that</u> truck and how badly the current owner wants to sell it![]

Mark
    Mark Hayden
    '66 Commander

Comment

Would be helpful if you could post some photos and I'm sure some guys with expertise can provide advice. Of course you realize, that it all comes down to how badly you want [u]that</u> truck and how badly the current owner wants to sell it![]

Mark
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

Jeff,
        If you are wanting some help to find a specific kind of Stude, I suggest you start a new string as the title of this one no longer fits your needs.

Mark
        Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Jeff,
          If you are wanting some help to find a specific kind of Stude, I suggest you start a new string as the title of this one no longer fits your needs.

Mark
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

You are right Mark, Will try later. Found one but having trouble letting go of the money. Been burnt once before.

Jeff
            quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Jeff,

Mark
            1950 Champion business coupe

Comment

You are right Mark, Will try later. Found one but having trouble letting go of the money. Been burnt once before.

Jeff
              quote:Originally posted by Mark57

Jeff,

Mark
              1950 Champion business coupe

Comment

Working...
              X