The brass at work.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The brass at work.

Last Sat. the Sequoia Chapter held our yearly business meeting in San Francisco, and we had about 20 members show up and we took care of the yearly business, even elected a new president and her name is Erica Campisi she took my place after about 5 years with me as president,the pictures will show a few of our members and some are well known in the national, the missing couple and this is the first year they have missed a business meeting in 46 years as being the treasurer that's Fred Fox and his wife Linda who was at one time for a number of years the editor of Turning Wheels, we missed them but the meeting had to go on with out them, I as president was not in the pictures as I was holding the camera and not doing a very good job with the pictures but here they are.

Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Very impressive venue! Where did you hold the meeting?
    1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by FlatheadGeo View Post
      Very impressive venue! Where did you hold the meeting?
      Our Publicity Officer, Anita Migliore (aka "Pinky"), works for Recology Golden Gate. Recology is a recycling business in San Francisco and they graciously allow us the use of their boardroom each year. We had a great meeting and, as Bob said, elected a new President. Bob Peterson's shoes will be VERY hard to fill.

Regards,
      John Brayton

Comment

Na, Not, don't think so John, the job could have been yours since you are the returning VP, but all good things have a way or working out, thanks John for filling in the info needed on the question about the location of the meeting.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

What business is covered in your yearly business meeting? I have belonged to several different Chapters and we always cover some Chapter business in every meeting.
          Maybe if you could tell us how your Chapter does the Chapter business yearly we could make our Chapter meetings a little more enjoyable.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

I believe I see the lovely Gay Wittenberg in that first pic.
            Restorations by Skip Towne

Comment

You do Dwain, she was just catching her breath there and trying to think more to say as you know, she always has something to say,

Gary our annual business meeting and it has been that way for 46 years now is always in Nov. and we cover a lot of things, new yearly calender of events to cover all months of the year, elect new officers or re-elect the old ones if no one else want a job, cover all the old business , hear from committee heads of anything we might have going on, take care of any new business, we also have a raffle of items people bring in to make a buck or two, then we top it off with a pot luck, very easy to do here since the place has a full kitchen, we get between 20-30 members at one of these meetings.
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X