Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waited to long to find a room at SB....oops....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waited to long to find a room at SB....oops....

I called arround and can't find a room at any price! Any thoughts guys? Anybody want to sublet a spot on their floor for a sleeping bag? I would like to try advoiding sleeping in my car!

Kent

Kent,

I secured a room last night at the Fairfield Inn- Mishawaka (Marriot chain)Phone Number 574-273-2202

Allen

1964 GT Hawk soon to be R2 Clone
    1964 GT Hawk
    PSMCDR 2014
    Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
    PSMCDR 2013
    Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Kent,

I secured a room last night at the Fairfield Inn- Mishawaka (Marriot chain)Phone Number 574-273-2202

Allen

1964 GT Hawk soon to be R2 Clone
      1964 GT Hawk
      PSMCDR 2014
      Best time: 14.473 sec. 96.57 MPH quarter mile
      PSMCDR 2013
      Best time: 14.654 sec. 94.53 MPH quarter

Victoria, Canada

Comment

Kent- I have an extra room- call me at 315-440-7351.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Kent- I have an extra room- call me at 315-440-7351.

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 54-61-62

I called arround and can't find a room at any price! Any thoughts guys? Anybody want to sublet a spot on their floor for a sleeping bag? I would like to try advoiding sleeping in my car!
            Kent
            Kent your luck just changed!!! Just contacted reservations at the Drake Motel, 60971 US 31 S., South Bend (574) 291-3100 and they have good news for you!!![:0]

They have a room available for you for all next week and for only $56. a night ...you may even be able to get their weekly rate too! BUT...the best news is yet to come:

THE DRAKE MOTEL IS THE CLOSET PLACE TO THE FAIRGROUNDS!!!

Good luck!!!

Comment

Kent
              Kent your luck just changed!!! Just contacted reservations at the Drake Motel, 60971 US 31 S., South Bend (574) 291-3100 and they have good news for you!!![:0]

They have a room available for you for all next week and for only $56. a night ...you may even be able to get their weekly rate too! BUT...the best news is yet to come:

Good luck!!!

Comment

I'm camping at Potato Creek State Park. It is very nice and not far from South Bend. There is also a nice private camp ground in nearby Niles MI. Both never seem to fill up. Good Luck. Don't give up on attending this great event. Huck

Gary Hildebrandt
                Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

I'm camping at Potato Creek State Park. It is very nice and not far from South Bend. There is also a nice private camp ground in nearby Niles MI. Both never seem to fill up. Good Luck. Don't give up on attending this great event. Huck

Gary Hildebrandt
                  Gary Hildebrandt

Comment

If the Drake motel is like other properties on 31 south of SB, I wonder how ghetto it is and how many hommies and hookers frequent it.

Kent

quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

Kent

Good luck!!!

Comment

If the Drake motel is like other properties on 31 south of SB, I wonder how ghetto it is and how many hommies and hookers frequent it.

Kent

quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

Kent

Good luck!!!

Comment

Kent,
                        Picky, picky! How many hookers could you need for just one week, anyway?

See you in South Bend.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                        53 Starliner Hardtop
                        Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Kent,
                          Picky, picky! How many hookers could you need for just one week, anyway?

See you in South Bend.

[img=left]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j259/stude53/studesmall2.jpg[/img=left]Bob Feaganes (stude53)
                          53 Starliner Hardtop
                          Newton Grove, NC

Comment

Kent: We've stayed at the Drake in previous years (by choice, not chance) and found it acceptable. If I recall, the owners name is Nick and his mother seems to run the place. I believe they are of Indian decent. Place was clean and comfortable, not a luxury motel tho. Nick and his mother were very nice people. Plus....like they said, it is close to the fairgrounds. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

toyman

Comment

Kent: We've stayed at the Drake in previous years (by choice, not chance) and found it acceptable. If I recall, the owners name is Nick and his mother seems to run the place. I believe they are of Indian decent. Place was clean and comfortable, not a luxury motel tho. Nick and his mother were very nice people. Plus....like they said, it is close to the fairgrounds. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

toyman

Comment

Working...
                              X