Needa Part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering: Needa Part

Would like to purchase a saginaw power steering pump as used with the eary 53 to 57 Studes and all 58 Packard Hawk cars. Bracketry also please. thank you jimmijim 334 792 4323
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Jim, There are a few variations on those pumps, mainly concerning the return hose location. The early ones returned thru the pump, the later ones directly into the side of the reservoir. The rebuild kits are different so make sure you know what year pump you get. That way you can source the proper hoses, seals, etc.
    Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

jimmijim8, check your PM's.

Comment

ok all dudes. thank you cheers jimmijim
        sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Working...
        X